| Randall Agee
Absentmindedness, drowsiness, and a lack of motivation can negatively impact your life. Maintain a lively state of activeness, keep your memory in good shape, and improve your reflexes by pairing essential oils with an active life style and good nutrition. if a lack of mental alertness plagues you daily, see your doctor to rule out any underlying medical conditions.
Rosemary essential oil has been proven to facilitate mental clarity and aid in memory retention. It is ideal for use when working, studying, or practicing an instrument, and its aroma is a pleasant one that will leave your indoor environment smelling fantastic. Hyssop essential oil has similar effects and may be used in place of rosemary essential oil. You may oil. use any inhalation method: inhale its scent directly from the bottle; diffuse rosemary essential oil in the area where you spend the most time, or place some in an aromatherapy pendant. You can also add 1 to 3 drops of rosemary essential oil to your bath or to a washcloth placed on the floor of your shower.
Stimulating Citrus Bath:
MAKES 1 TREATMENT
Lemon and tangerine essential oils come together to eliminate drowsiness, sharpen focus, and create a sense of total well-being. This is also an excellent blend to use as an all-purpose air freshener or diffuser in your home or office, or place some in an aroma-therapy pendant.
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
- 3 drops tangerine essential oil
- In a small glass bowl, add the lemon and tangerine essential oils, and stir to combine.
- Draw a warm bath and add 2 or 3 drops of the blend to the running water.
- Soak for at least 15 minutes. Use caution when getting out of the bathtub, as it may be slippery.
- Repeat this treatment once a day as needed.