| Randall Agee
Hemorrhoids are caused by inflamed or swollen veins in anal canal that can result in itching, burning and in some extreme cases cause bleeding and pain. Minor hemorrhoids can be controlled by using essential oils but it severe cases consult your doctor for surgical interventions.
Neat Geranium Treatment:
Hemorrhoids can cause itch, swelling, and pain. geranium essential oil can treat all three issues by cooling, soothing and reducing inflammation. Use a cotton pad and soak it with 4-5 drops of geranium or rose geranium oil and apply the mixture directly to the affected area. Continue this treatment for 2-3 times a day as needed.
Frankincense, Helichrysum and Lavender essential oil cure itching, burning and pain while easing swelling. Witch hazel is an excellent astringent can shrink the hemorrhoids while giving a cooling effect.Ingredients:
- 1 Ounce of Witch Hazel
- 20 Drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 20 Drops of Helichrysum Essential Oil
- 20 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Take a bowl and add 1 ounce of witch hazel essential oil with 20 drops of frankincense essential oil ,20 drops of helichrysum essential oil with 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- Take 20 cotton pads and place them in jar with an airtight cap
- Pour the blended liquid inside the jar that contain cotton pads
- Store them in a dark and cold place
- Use 1 pad as final wipe after every bowel movement or any time relief is needed