| Randall Agee
Stomach flu is an agonizing virus that can cause severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and an inability to hold food down. It is also known as gastroenteritis, which is entirely different from flu inflicted by cold. The stomach flu usually takes 24-48 hours, but it can make you weak due to its strong effects on the body and you may not feel like yourself for up to a week. Dehydration due to stomach flu can be very dangerous, consult your doctor if you experience severe diarrhea lasting longer than two days, if you are vomiting for more than one day, if you are expecting a baby or if your stools are streaked with blood.
Treatment with Hyssop Bath:
Hyssop essential oil helps in fighting against nausea and vomiting. It can calm your mind so you can rest. Hyssop baths can benefit you from both inhaling its vapors and its absorption in your body.
- 1 Tablespoon of Carrier Oil
- 6 Drops of Hyssop Essential Oil
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and 6 drops of hyssop essential oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Make a warm water bath and add the mixture in it.
- Soak in it for at least 15 minutes.
- Take great caution when getting up because the oils can be slippery.