| Randall Agee
Abdominal bloating causes mild to severe discomfort, pressure, and an increase in the abdomen's diameter. In many cases, bloating occurs due to overeating, excessive intake of gas-producing foods, or constipation. Bloating can be a symptom of bowel obstruction, food allergies, and some serious diseases. Seek medical intervention if symptoms worsen or do not not improve with both time and the application of natural remedies.
MAKES 1 TREATMENT
- 6 Drops Carrier Oil
- 2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- In a small glass bowl, add the carrier oil along with the lemon, peppermint, and rosemary essential oils, and stir to combine.
- Using your fingertips, apply the blend on the abdomen, and massage it into the skin.
- Lie on your left side for 15 minutes, relaxing as you breathe in the scent of the essential oils.