| Randall Agee
Cough are sometimes dry and irritating, though they are often accompanied by mucus. Coughing is a method for removing foreign matter or mucus from the upper airway and lungs and most coughs subside within three to four days. see your doctor if a chronic cough is present, as it may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
Lime essential oil helps boost the immune system and ease coughs, sinus congestion, and bronchitis. it has an appealing fragrance that refreshes the mind and lifts feelings of minor depression that can accompany an illness. Diffuse lime essential oil in the room where you spend most time, or directly inhale its scent from the bottle. You may also enjoy using it with an aromatherapy pendant.
Lavender – Lemon Gargle:
- 1 Ounce Lukewarm Water
- 2 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- In a small drinking glass, add the water along with the lavender, lemon and peppermint essential oil and stir to combine.
- Swish and gargle with small amounts of the treatment until it is all used. Do not swallow the gargle.
- Repeat this treatment up to 3 times a day during your illness.