| Randall Agee
A cyst is a closed sac like or capsule-like structure on the skin. It may be filled with fluid, gaseous material, or semi solid matter, and may be found anywhere on the body. Cysts may be nearly microscopic, although some can become very large. Most are benign and are caused by blockages. Others are caused by serious diseases including cancer. See you doctor if a cyst worsens rather than responds to treatment.
Neat Frankincense Treatment:
Frankincense essential oil is a strong antiseptic that also helps promote skin healing. It is most effective when applied neat; however, the treatment can be diluted with an equal amount of carrier oil prior to use. Wash the cyst with soap and water, then pat the skin dry. Apply 1 or 2 drops of frankincense essential oil, allowing it to penetrate the skin. Repeat this treatment up to 3 times a day as the cyst improves and diminishes.
Grapefruit essential oil aids in cleaning toxins and reducing skin’s oiliness and thyme is a strong antiseptic that also act as circulatory stimulant.
- 1 Drop Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Thyme Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Carrier Oil (optional)
- Using your fingertips, apply the grapefruit essential oil to the cyst, followed by the thyme essential oil, then the carrier oil (if using)
- Repeat this treatment 4 times a day until symptoms subside.