| Randall Agee
Itchiness and dry, white flakes that land on your shoulders or collar are indicative of dandruff. This condition occurs when the scalp produces excessive skin cells.
MAKES 10 TREATMENTS
Cedarwood essential oil relieves itching while eliminating dandruff.
- Ounces Natural Conditioner
- 20 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- In a dark-colored bottle, add the conditioner and cedarwood essential oil, and shake well to blend.
- After shampooing and massaging the scalp, use your fingertips to apply 1 tablespoon of the conditioner to the scalp, and massage it into the skin.
- Leave the conditioner in place for at least 10 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Repeat this treatment once a day until the dandruff is gone. Store the bottle out of the sun in the shower or in a cupboard between uses.
MAKES 20 TREATMENTS
Patchouli essential oil soothes itching while eliminating fungus and bacteria.
- 4 Ounces Water
- 40 Drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- In a dark-colored bottle fitted with a sprayer, add the water and patchouli essential oil, and shake well to blend.
- Spray the blend on wet or dry hair, focusing on the scalp and problem areas.
- Repeat this treatment at least once a day. Store the bottle in a cool, dark place.