| Randall Agee
Often misdiagnosed and misunderstood, fibromyalgia is a common musculoskeletal disorder characterized by widespread joint and muscle pain. fatigue, depression, and an inability to concentrate. Essential oils can help provide physical and emotional relief for the discomfort that accompanies fibromyalgia.
Renew with Jasmine:
Because fibromyalgia takes an emotional toll, it's important to do all you can to keep stress and depression at bay. Jasmine essential oil is one of the best choices for alleviating emotional upset naturally. To enjoy the aroma therapeutic effects of jasmine essential oil, add 3 to 5 drops to a diffuser, directly inhale its scent from the bottle, or add 1 drop to an aromatherapy pendant. You can also add 8 to 10 drops to a warm bath. The more methods you choose to employ, the more jasmine essential oil will benefit you.
Jasmine Massage Oil:
MAKES 1 OR 2 TREATMENTS
Receive the stress-reducing benefits of jasmine essential oil along with the soothing effects of a gentle massage.
- In a dark-colored glass bottle, add the carrier oil and jasmine essential oil, and shake well to blend.
- Using your fingertips, apply 1 to 2 tablespoons of the blend to the affected area, and massage it gently into the skin.
- Repeat this treatment once a day as needed.
Vetiver Massage Oil:
MAKES 20 TREATMENTS
Vetiver essential oil is a marvelous antidote to general aches and pains, including muscle aches, joint pain, and generalized discomfort. It promotes healthful rest while encouraging a relaxed, positive outlook on life.
- 4 Ounces Carrier Oil
- 40 Drops Vetiver Essential Oil
- In a dark-colored glass bottle, add the carrier oil and vetiver essential oil, and shake to blend.
- Using your fingertips. apply about 1/2 tablespoon to the affected area, and massage it into the skin.
- Repeat this treatment once a day as needed. Store the bottle in a cool, dark place between uses.