| Randall Agee
A knee is not just a hinge, it is a complicated mechanism on which our whole movement depends. It consists of 4 bones, 4 ligaments for stability and several tendons, that enable movement of leg. Knee pain can be vivid or dull, it can be chronic or it may occur due to some injury inflicted in an accident. Essential oil can cure knee pain but if the pain is chronic or resulted due to some major injury, consult your doctor immediately for surgical interventions.
Massage with Pine Blend:
Due to pine essential oil’s powerful trait of antirheumatic, it can penetrate deep in tissues and promote circulation, which helps in injury to heal faster. Pine essential oil is extremely powerful so, it should be diluted with a mix of carrier oil for safe use. Take a dark color glass bottle and add equal amount of carrier oil and pine essential oil to make a blend for knee pain. Apply the blend directly to your knee, massaging it to be absorbed in the skin. Repeat this treatment until pain subside.
- Take a dark colored glass bottle
- Add 4 ounces of carrier oil with 24 drops of peppermint essential oil and 24 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- Shake enough to mix well
- Take one tablespoon of blend and use your fingertips to massage the affected area
- Repeat this treatment once a day until pain subside
- Store the bottle in cool and dark places between uses.