| Randall Agee
Low testosterone can result in a number of problems. The most common of them are fatigue, depression and weakness. It can also lead to lack of libido and erectile dysfunction. You can treat low testosterone with essential oils but, consult your doctor if you find no improvement after 3 weeks of essential oil treatment.
As an aphrodisiac jasmine oil can treat low testosterone, making you feel calm. You can diffuse it in your bedroom or in any place where you spend most of your time. You can use it in aromatherapy pendant from which you can inhale the aroma all day or you can also use it to make a massage oil by adding 1 tablespoon of carrier oil with 4 drops of jasmine essential oil.
Ylang-Ylang Massage Oil:
Ylang-Ylang essential oil has a great reputation against low testosterone because of its aphrodisiac property. Due to which it can promote a state of contented relaxation and peaceful euphoria. Black pepper oil is also aphrodisiac which can increase circulation while toning the smooth muscles, that involve in the erectile process too. You can also add 1 table spoon of this blend in warm water.
- 4 Ounces of Carrier Oil
- 20 Drops of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
- 20 drops of Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Take a dark colored glass bottle
- Add 4 ounces of carrier oil with 20 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil and 20 drops of black pepper essential oil
- Shake enough to blend the mix well
- Take 1 tablespoon of blend and apply it using your fingertips on your arms, legs, chest, back and abdomen and massage it into skin
- Repeat this procedure once a day before sleeping
- Store the blend in cool dark place between uses