| Randall Agee
Migraines are occasionally triggered by foods or several other outside stimuli. Migraines are a harsh pain inflicted in the head that can often be associated with light sensitivity, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, or even migraine aura. Migraine aura is defined as visual illusions such as seeing wavy lines, bright flashing lights or blind spots. Migraines can be effectively treated with essential oils, but if the problem persists, you should consult a doctor for a proper examination.
To reduce migraine, we can use lemon essential oil alone or combine it with other oils. Inhaling it directly reduces blood pressure and improves circulation in body. It can induce a relaxed but alert mental state. You can also choose a diffuser to diffuse it or you can use it in aromatherapy pendant for similar effects. While bathing use 1-3 drops of essential lemon oil in your bath water to cure a migraine.
Coriander has a strong analgesic trait that helps to cure nausea, but it can have a sensitizing effect on some users. So, it is viable that you test coriander by patch testing it before using it actively.
- 1 Tablespoon of Carrier Oil
- 8 Drops of Coriander Essential Oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of carrier oil with 8 drops of coriander oil
- Mix with a spoon
- Apply this mixture using your finger tips to your arms, legs, abdomen, back and chest, and massage it onto your skin
- Repeat this procedure to remove any symptoms of a migraine