| Randall Agee
Nausea, sometimes accompanied by vomiting, is the chief symptom of motion sickness, which covers when the eyes and inner ears send conflicting or unexpected messages to the brain, throwing your sense of balance off. Stop the motion if you can and use these simple remedies to feel better fast.
Ginger Travel Therapy:
MAKES 24 TREATMENTS
Ginger essential oil is among best available remedies for motion sickness. Use this travel therapy to help children, pets and others cope with care travel or spritz it on your clothing before air travel.
- 4 Ounces Water
- 24 Drops Ginger Essential Oil
- In a dark colored glass bottle fitted with a spray top, combine the water and ginger essential oil, and shake well to blend.
- Spray the blend in your car’s interior.
- Repeat this treatment as needed. Shake the bottle before each use.
Grapefruit Smelling Slats:
Grapefruit essential oil uplifts the spirits, promotes feeling of total well-being, and help address the nausea and discomfort that characterize motion sickness. This simple remedy is one you can use any time without disturbing others.
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 6 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- In a dark colored glass bottle, add the salt and grapefruit essential oil, and shake well to blend.
- Inhale from the bottle.
- Repeat this treatment as needed. refresh the smelling salt periodically by adding 3 or 4 drops of grapefruit essential oil.