| Randall Agee
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that causes pain and swelling of the salivary glands in most cases. Some sufferers feel as though they have a bad cold or sinus infection, and may experience a fever, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and reduced appetite. In rare cases swollen, painful testicles, severe abdominal pain, severe neck pain with severe headaches are present. If these symptoms arise, seek treatment, as complications may occur.
Cooling Room Spray:
MAKES 24 TREATMENTS
- 4 Ounces Water
- 10 Drops Coriander Essential Oil
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 Drops Niaouli Essential Oil
- 10 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- In a dark-colored glass bottle fitted with a spray top, add the water along with the coriander, lavender, niaouli, and tea tree essential oils, and shake well to blend.
- Spray the blend generously throughout the room where the patient is spending the most time.
- Repeat this treatment as needed. Shake the bottle before each use.