| Randall Agee
Rosacea is sometimes referred to as adult acne due to pimples that often accompany it. Rosacea may cause soreness and burning in the eye area, and it can sometimes lead to coarse, thickened facial skin. Essential oils can help alleviate rosacea symptoms, particularly when used in concert with other therapies such as laser and light treatment.
Neat Geranium Treatment:
Geranium essential oil soothes and heals troubled skin and is particularly helpful in softening thickened skin. Apply a small amount to your face after washing but before moisturizing. Repeat this treatment once a day to help alleviate symptoms. You may use rose geranium essential oil if you don’t have geranium essential oil.
Helichrysum essential oil helps soothe and heal compromised skin, and frankincense essential oil kills bacteria and aids in healing.
- 3 Drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Helichrysum Essential Oil
- In a small glass bowl, add frankincense and Helichrysum essential oils, and stir to combine
- Using your fingertips, apply the blend to affected areas.
- Repeat this treatment at least once a day after washing your face and before moisturizing