| Randall Agee
A runny nose is often symptomatic of another problem such as cold, flu, or allergies.
Tea Tree R-Shirt Tent:
This simple remedy eases the inflammation that causes excess mucus to release.
- Using your fingertips, apply the carrier oil on your chest, followed by the tea tree essential oil.
- Put on a clean crewneck T-shit you don’t mind staining with oil.
- Sit comfortably and pull the neck of the T-shit Up over your nose and mouth, inhaling deeply. emerge for air when needed.
- Keep breathing the essential oil until symptoms subside
- Repeat this treatment as needed.
Lavender-Lemon Smelling Salts:
- In a dark-colored glass bottle, add the sea salt along with the lavender and lemon essential oils, and shake well to blend.
- Inhale the blend
- Repeat this treatment as needed