| Randall Agee
Essential oils are a great way to treat wasp stings or prevent them from happening by repelling wasps. With essential oils, you can avoid the commercial wasp repellents that are laden with toxic chemicals that can harm you, your children, your pets, and the environment.
MAKES 24 TREATMENTS
Wasps often seem to arrive just as you are sitting down to a picnic. Thyme essential oil emits vapors that drive them away.
- 4 Ounces Water
- 24 Drops Thyme Essential Oil
- In a dark colored glass bottle fitted with a spray top, add the water and thyme essential oil, and shake well to blend.
- Spray yourself, your clothing and other non-food items wasps seem to be interested in.
- Repeat this treatment as needed.
Basil-Tea Tree Wasp Sting Balm
Wasps stings are often deep and painful. Though unlike bees, the wasp stinger is not left in the skin, sometimes it tears the flesh. Use this balm to stop pain while preventing infections.
- 1 Drop Basil Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Tea Tree Essential Oil
- In a small glass bowl, add the basil and tea tree essential oils, and stir to combine.
- Using your fingertips, apply the blend to sting site.
- Repeat this treatment once an hour as needed until the pain subsides.