| Randall Agee
Wrinkles form as the skin loses elasticity during aging. Essential oils do not remove wrinkles; however, they can help promote healthy skin and improve elasticity, reducing the appearance of wrinkles while improving overall skin tone.
MAKES 24 TREATMENTS
Carrot seed and geranium essential oils help promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time.
- 4 Ounces Water
- 24 Drops Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- 24 Drops Geranium Essential Oil
- In a dark-colored glass bottle fitted with a spray top, add the water along with the carrot seed and geranium essential oils, and shake well to blend.
- Spray the blend generously on the face, neck and décolletage area before moisturizing.
- Repeat this treatment 2 times a day. Shake the bottle before each use.
Rose-Geranium Beauty Balm:
MAKES 1 TREATMENT
Rose and geranium essential oils soften the skin while promoting elasticity. This balm has a lovely fragrance that uplifts the spirit; it is sure to be a favorite.
- 2 Drops Rose Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Geranium Essential Oil
- In a small glass bowl, add the rose and geranium essential oils, and stir to combine-
- Using your fingertips, apply the blend to the face, neck, and décolletage area before moisturizing.
- Repeat this treatment 1 to 3 times a day.