Eucalyptus (Safaida) Premium Essential Oil
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus golbulus, E. radiata)
Many people find the fresh, clean scent of eucalyptus essential oil irresistible, but its uplifting fragrance isn't the only reason to keep it on hand. Eucalyptus essential oil is a key ingredient in nontoxic household cleaners, a go-to remedy for colds and the flu, a wonderful treatment for sore muscles, and much more.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- German chamomile
- Lemon eucalyptus
- Roman chamomile
- Tea tree
Do not use eucalyptus essential oil internally. Do not combine eucalyptus essential oil with homeopathic remedies. Those with an estrogen-dependent cancer should avoid eucalyptus essential oil.
- Avoid us with homeopathic remedies
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use if you have an estrogen-dependent cancer.
- Not safe for children under 6.
- Not safe for internal use.
Ease Bronchitis Symptoms with Eucalyptus Essential Oil: “This powerful essential oil contains monoterpenes, which are effective in treating respiratory illness; in fact in one study published in the international journal Arzneimittelforschung, now known as Drug research, bronchitis sufferers who used eucalyptus essential oil did as well as those study participants who were given antibiotics.”