Jasmine (Chambeli) Premium Essential Oil
Jasmine (Jasminum officinale)
The sweet smell of jasmine is unmistakable and unforgettable. A favorite with many, jasmine essential oil has the ability to alleviate depression, ease respiratory illness, mitigate menstrual problems, and perform a number of other useful functions. While this is one of the more costly essential oil, its usefulness outweighs its price tag.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy be
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Inhale directly for addiction, depression, and stress
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use neat for dry skin, muscle pain and stiffness, scarring, and stretch marks
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Rose geranium
- German chamomile
- Roman chamomile
Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant regnant should avoid jasmine essential oil.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
Improve Concentration While Freshening Indoor Air Naturally: A Japanese study found that mental concentration and accuracy improved when jasmine essential oil was diffused in an office environment, decreasing errors by 33 percent. Lemon essential oil proved even more effective, decreasing mistakes by 54 percent. Lavender essential oil helped too, decreasing errors by 20 percent.