Chamomile (Babuna) Premium Essential Oil
Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla, M.Recutita)
Chamomile has been used since antiquity and is among the world's most popular plants. Used to treat a wide variety of ailments, chamomile is perhaps best known for its ability to soothe and calm frayed nerves; even a single cup of tea made with the herb can help. German chamomile essential oil is closely related to Roman chamomile essential oil, and it is possible to use the two essential oils interchangeably in most cases.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use neat on wounds
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Clary sage
- Rose geranium
- Tea tree
German chamomile essential oil has a deeply relaxing effect and should not be used prior to driving, operating machinery or doing other tasks that require concentration. Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant women should avoid German chamomile essential oil.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- May act as a sedative.