Chir Pine (Gond) Premium Essential Oil
Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
If you want an oil that provides you with the benefits of both medical and household usage, there is no better choice than pine essential oil. Pine essential oil is extracted from the needles of pine tree, and its aroma is strong, woody and dry. Due to its anti-inflammatory and cleansing traits, it is used to help alleviate pain, inflammation, and it also helps to fight against chronic diseases like cancer and arthritis. It has properties similar to eucalyptus essential oil, so it can be used in treatments when eucalyptus essential oil is not available.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- German chamomile
- Lemon eucalyptus
- Roman chamomile
- Tea tree
Do not use Pine essential oil internally. Do not combine Pine essential oil with homeopathic remedies. Those with an estrogen-dependent cancer should avoid Pine essential oil.
- Avoid use with homeopathic remedies
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Not safe for children under 6.
- Not safe for internal use.
- Muscle pain and stiffness