Dill Seed (Suwa) Premium Essential Oil
Dill (Anethum graveolens)
People love dill seeds for its enticing aroma and clean, refreshing flavor. Essential oil made from these seeds have the same characteristics, with a pleasing, earthy tone. Its soothing properties affect body and mind alike, making it an excellent oil to keep on hand.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Black pepper
Do not use dill essential oil during pregnancy. Dill essential oil is phototoxic. Avoid exposing application sites to sunlight for 12 to 24 hours following application.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for 12 to 24 hours after use.