Fennel (Sauf) Premium Essential Oil
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
The popularity of fennel dates back to ancient Romans and Egyptians, who used fennel medicinally for such ailments as earaches and snake bites and the spiritually to impart longevity, courage, and strength. Fennel is a favorite essential oil today for its ability to minimize hunger, ease digestive problems, stimulate estrogen production, and more.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use neat on inflammation and for pain relief
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Black pepper
- Rose geranium
Those with epilepsy or cancer should avoid fennel essential oil. Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant women should avoid fennel essential oil
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy.
- Do not use if you have cancer.
- Not safe for children under 6.
- Not safe for internal use.