Ginger Oil (Adrak) Premium Carrier Oil
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Ginger's sweet, spicy taste makes it a favorite with chefs and bakers everywhere, and its use in herbal medicine is far-reaching. Ginger essential oil offers the concentrated power of ginger, soothing a wide range of digestive maladies, offering relief from pain, and helping alleviate cold and flu symptoms.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Black pepper
- Lemon eucalyptus
- Rose geranium
Ginger essential oil can be a dermal irritant for sensitive individuals. Conduct a patch test before use. It is also phototoxic. Avoid exposing application sites to sunlight for 12 to 24 hours following application. Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant women should avoid ginger essential oil.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for 12 to 24 hours after use.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- May cause skin irritation.