Nutmeg (Jaifal) Premium Essential Oil
Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
Nutmeg is a favorite in kitchens everywhere, but its essential oil benefits extend to treating a wide range of ailments, ranging from indigestion to muscle pain and muscle stiffness. Its spicy aroma is pleasing to most, and its ability to stimulate the mind while freshening air naturally makes it a good choice for diffusing, particularly in blends with other essential oils.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Black pepper
- Carrot seed
- Clary sage
- Tea tree
Do not use nutmeg essential oil internally. Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant women should avoid nutmeg essential oil. Those with cancer should avoid using it as well. Nutmeg essential oil has a deeply relaxing effect and should not be used prior to driving, operating machinery, or doing other tasks that require concentration.
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you have cancer.
- May act as a sedative.
- Not safe for internal use.