Peanut Oil (Moongphalli Ka Tel) Premium Carrier Oil
Peanut (Arachis hypogeae)
Peanut oil is normally used in food recipes to add an amazing flavor, but it also has numerous health benefits. Peanut oil is rich in Vitamin A, D, and E. It is an important agent to help fight against numerous ailments like constipation, joint pains and skin aging due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic traits. Use peanut oil with proper directions to avoid any side effects.
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you have nut allergies
- Do not use if you are trying to lose weight