Rose Oil (Gulab) Premium Essential Oil
Rose (Rosa x damascene)
The scent of roses is wonderfully relaxing and rose essential oil is even more so. Useful for treating problem skin and other ailments, its greatest value lies in its emotional benefits. Whether you are grieving, suffering from depression, or dealing with a toddler who is prone to temper tantrums, rose essential oil can help.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use neat for problem skin
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
- Clary sage
- German chamomile
- Roman chamomile
- Rose geranium
Due to the cost and desirability of rose essential oil t is often adulterated. Ensure you purchase it from a trusted source. Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant women should avoid rose essential oil.
- Do not use if you are pregnant
Experience The Fragrance of 60 Roses in A Single Drop of Essential Oil: “An average of 60 roses goes into every single drop of rose essential oil, and just one ounce contains about 60,000 roses. A very small amount of this essential oil goes a long way, so use it judiciously to defray cost”.
- Broken or swollen capillaries
- Circulatory health
- Menstrual support
- Sprains and strains
- Temper tantrums